The original Baptist Church, now houses|
the headquarters offices, exhibit hall
and Lena Hoag Research Library of the
Tully Area Historial Society. Built in
1824 in Tully Center and moved to its
present location in 1847 it has been
added on to over the years as the
A view of the famous Tully Farms,|
built by Solvay Process Co. Served the
many employees of Solvay with dairy
products in the early 1900s. Was located
on the west side of Tully Valley.
Lake Park Hotel was located on what is
now known as Frenchman's Bay. Built
in 1889, it burned in February 1914.